Sunday, 21 December 2008

Welcome to the Hellenic World Abroad

Dear friends and people, I am very happy to create our first blogspot in Internet. I am looking forward to provide with news and other information helpful to all users.
As a person leaving abroad and most of all being away from the country I was born, I am here at the moment to inspire my generation and all of you who are interested in making world better and most of all peaceful. At the same time keeping the old roots of the Hellenes alive. Yes I am one of the Hellenes (Greeks: used as a latest term to define Hellenes and the people who are from the Hellenic Republic). Unfortunate terms like Greece, Greek, Grecos or other synonyms according to my opinion can not represent my country as originally the country is identified as the Hellenic Republic or Hellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment